IMA’s mission is to provide a forum for research, practice development, education, knowledge sharing, and the advocacy of the highest ethical and best business practices in management accounting and finance.
We do this by:
- Offering a rigorous, highly respected credential—the CMA—that recognizes and rewards expertise
- Building a peer network of professional relationships to share industry experience, access career opportunities, and make business contacts to last a lifetime
- Providing extensive education programs to advance professional knowledge, increase leadership potential, and satisfy CPE requirements
- Giving a voice to the profession with insightful and timely journals and newsletters
- Promoting leading-edge research and industry best practices
- Advocating for the profession in a challenging regulatory environment
IMA currently represents more than 60,000 accountants and financial professionals in business. The participation of each of our members makes the success of our mission possible.